- Meet President Cottrell
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers
Ph.D. in Botany, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
M.D., University of Texas Medical Branch Galveston
Specializations: plant taxonomy, botany and medicine.
His research with students focuses on the plants and lichens of Guadalupe County. Lievens is currently focused on developing a complete list of the plants of the Weston Ranch in Guadalupe County.